Tuesday, July 30, 2013

THE NTH TIME RESURRECTION

I started blogging many years ago. I created several accounts, most of which I did not sustain for some reasons—busy schedules, lack of commitment, and reluctance to wield my pen. Sometimes, my mind was not in the mood. It was in limbo. I felt so unproductive. Or it was like I had an idea about what I would write but I just can’t write it down clearly and effectively. In my opinion, other people have had the same experience. When you write, you do not expect days of consistent rate of energy and excitement. There comes a time when you would get tired, you would stop, and you would even doubt if what you’re doing really makes you happy or if it will provide a long sense of satisfaction over time.

However, a passion couldn’t be faked. A passion is a burning fire that doesn’t die down. This is why there are frustrated writers. They are clueless if writing is really for them, but they carry on because of the passion. I guess I belong to this category. I don’t know if this is pure talent or a raw ambition. But there’s a driving force within me that spurs me on writing.

Write. Write. Write. It tells me.

2 comments:

  1. We all need inspiration...

    nakakarelate ako... then after this, i was surprised nung napansin ko na yung author pala is a male.

    akoyprobinsiyana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete